Functions of EDC Cell
1. To organise Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Faculty Development Programmes and Skill Development Programmes in the college/institution for the benefit of Student, Faculties and Staff.
2. To initiate five innovative student projects each year for new innovative product development.
3. To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
4. To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
5. EDC Cell would also understand the management of the institute regarding the importance of entrepreneurship and integrate their activities within the Institute.