The Ideal Group of Institutions has four hostels, viz : two hostels (boys and girls) with an capacity of 1500 students. All hostels are housed in the campus and have requisite facilities to provide an environment as good as home. All the facilities ensure a comfortable living and healthy working environment throughout the students stay. There is a huge lush green playground specially developed for the students to take part in the various sports activities and all religious festival celebrations.
Salient features of the hostels at a glance:
- Full time residential wardens for both (boys and girls) hostels with caretakers to look after the residential logistics
- 24 hour power back up.
- Solar system facility for hot water during winter.
- Separate conveyance facilities for hostel students.
- Medical facility for hostel students round the clock. The Group also has tied up with a prominent Hospital for medical emergencies along with the ambulance facility available 24×7. The Physician, Psychologist, and Psychiatrist regularly visit the hostels and counsel the students.
- Fully equipped gymnasium exclusively in Boys and Girls hostels. Yoga and mediation classes are conducted for students along with modern gymnasium facility available.
- Guest house for parents when they come to visit their wards.
- 24×7 Mess facilities is available to students serving hygienically prepared food. Regular inspection by the Institutes authority is conducted to keep check on the nutritional quality of food. Night canteen and shopping complex for the daily needs of the students.
- 24×7 Wi-Fi Internet connection in both Boys & Girls Hostels.
- Special security arrangements at the hostels. CCTV cameras are installed in all hostels to monitor the activities. The security personnel’s are deputed 24×7.
- Television room, Badminton Court and Table Tennis room cater to the recreational needs of the students.