- Four students of Department of Electronics and communication engineering have been nominated for National Analog Circuit Design Contest organized by Synopsys Inc. after exhaustive rounds of test conducted in the department.
- Research paper on “Switching Electrical Appliance using Image Processing in Simulink” by Final year students Rohit Khanna, Shama Fiaduas and Shubham Agrawal has been published in International Journal IOSR March, 2014
- Technical paper on “Computer mouse implementation using object detection & image processing has been Published in “International Journal of Computer Applications” ,Vol .69 Issue 21, pp: 18-21 in May 2013 .The paper has been written by Ankur Yadav, Avinash Singh and Anand Kr. Pandey, 4th year students of department of Electronics and communication engineering.
- Four students of 4th year, Department of Electronics and communication engineering, Vivek Mishra, Vikrant Singh, Prince Bahadur, Parvez Alam won Second prize in National Level Robotics Workshop at IIT, Mumbai in collaboration with Technophillia systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Three students of 4th year, Department of Electronics and communication engineering ,Md. Saif, Md. Waseem, and Nameet Garg were awarded Fourth prize in TECHNOPHILIA Robotics Competition at IIT, Mumbai held in month of April 2013.
- Three students of 2nd year, Department of Electronics and communication engineering ,Rahul Tiwari, Shubham Tripathi and Priti Shukla were awarded Sixth prize in TECHNOPHILIA (Project Competition) at IIT, Mumbai held on 2013.
- Awadhesh Kumar Singh and Tarun Goel, Department of Electronics and communication engineering qualified GATE-2014 with good percentile.
- Shubhendra Singh (Final yr., Department of Electronics and communication engineering) qualified CAT-2014.
- Ashish Kumar, Abhishek Soam, Abhishek Gupta (Department of Electronics and communication engineering) won 1st Prize in “Robotics and circuit design Competition” in Techfest at ABES Engg. College, Gzb. on Aug’13.
Seven students of Department of Electronics and electrical engineering qualified GATE 2014.
These students are:
- Smita Srivastava
- Shweta Baliyan
- Kapil Chauhan
- Deep Agarwal
- Deep Chand
- Gaurav Kumar
- Tripti Goyal
Papers of following Final Year students of department of Electronics and Electrical engineering have been selected for publication in International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering.
Name of Students
Shaubhagya TandonShreya SrivastavaSandeep Pal
Tushar BhatiaSanchit SrivastavaShivangani GuptaTripti Goyal
Title of Paper
Automatic Filling Management System for Industries
Automatic Solar Powered Water Pumping Using