The department is established since the inception of the institute but the objectives have been redefined to excel in the major activities of Training & Placement.
- Organising Training Programmes for English Writing / Speaking & listening skills simultaneously run effectively Aptitude Training Classes based on written exams of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, Cognizant etc, while having students prepared on soft skills i.e CV writing, professional etiquettes, GDs, imparting excellent presentation, Personal Interview strategies and so on by outside reputed agencies like Illuminate Minds, TPC Global, Focus Academy.
- Signing an MOU with reputed assessment organizations i.e AMCAT where students attempt on line tests and evaluate their score. Accordingly, increase the practice to perform well in those tests so that majority of students get shortlisted at the first round of written examination while participating at recruitment drives.
- Having students trained on the expectations of recruiting companies by industry experts.
- Acclimatizing students the real corporate work culture through regular guest lectures and seminars by senior professionals from industries.
- Planning the industry visits of core engineering companies to give them the live learning.
- Facilitating the campus interviews to the pass out students
- Networking final and pre final students with their alumni to learn industry culture and benefit a career opportunity.
- Conducting Entrepreneurship workshops for students to motivate and guide towards their own venture through MSME representatives.
Finally, the institute spares no efforts to explore and facilitate the chance to its students for Campus Placements of the reputed national and multinational companies. The department is strongly networked among reputed Corporate and keeps on developing the relations with the major esteemed recruiting organizations
Candidly, the main focus of the institute is to let majority of students be absorbed in reputed Companies and take their first step in the Corporate World. Before the activities begin to shape up, we hope that all students prepare well on industry expectations and every year the numbers of final placements keep on increasing.
Head – Training & Placement